Monday, April 15, 2013

A little Bit of this, A little Byte of that . . .


Another 7 miles down today. My plan, is to walk three days - - - and then rest one. I will be doing this for about the next month or so, then move into walking every day. This week, I will get Wednesday and Sunday off. Those days, I can pretty much mess around and do whatever I want except to go out and make a pig of myself at the local restaurants. I still must adhere to my dietary standards.

I have recently met someone, who a little farther down the road - - - may help me to get some pleasant therapy, to go along with the therapy that I am receiving from the Veterans Administration. We shall see how it works out.

 I plan on taking quite a few mental health breaks from all of the technology that seems to be overcrowding our lives as time goes on. If you text me and you do not get a response, there is a chance that my phone is off. You should attach no meaning to that, other than that my phone is off. If the message is important, I will respond as soon as I can.

Tobers is alive, well, and generally has way too much energy for an older dog. Right now, he and I are not really seeing eye to eye. For the past three days, every time I have tried to video him running in circles at breakneck speed - - - or just generally being in the little cute clown that he is, he sees me with the camera and just sits down like a lump. As soon as I put the camera away, he starts acting the clown again. 

Timing with this pup is a serious issue. I do not quite have the knack of it yet. He appears in good health, and high spirits! He also has one mean growl, when in the bathtub. Seems that he has some issues with water . . .

The house is a lot less empty with him here. I may just miss the little feller once he's gone . . .

No comments: