Friday, April 19, 2013

A little Bit of this, A little Byte of that . . .


This past Tuesday morning, found me in a meeting at 06:30 down in Chinatown. The meeting was very productive. Now, one of the attendees is on their way to Seoul Korea. It was good to be able to meet with them, and they should be returning to Honolulu in three or four months. Prior to this meeting, we had not seen each other physically in about 10 years.

Tobers is really starting to become quite affectionate. He often comes over when I return home now, and lays down to let me scratch his belly and ears. He really is a cute little guy. Although he is still somewhat adverse to being filmed, he is definitely becoming more affectionate. And surely he has a lot of energy for an old fellow. I do believe that I will miss him once Dexter and Barbara return from the mainland. Perhaps I will ransom him back to them!

Today, I am hoping to spend some time with my friend Masa for coffee, and possibly a small meal.

I am keeping up with my exercise, and will be posting a walking report early next week. I will try to update my weight loss such gadget and post a walking report on the same day. Unfortunately, my sleep is still a bit of a mess - - - and will probably remain so for the foreseeable future. I do have trazodone and prazosin to help knock me out when necessary. Situationally, things are a bit hectic around the old homestead at this time. Therefore, in order to be able to concentrate and get anything done within a reasonable amount of time, I must stay up in the middle of the night to dictate this into my computer.

No comments: